Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tag... Tag... Tag...

My dear Anlynn asked me to do tag yesterday... OK! But i am very very lazy to upload photos~

Upload your favourite picture and answer the questions below.
*** i dont have the picture. I will try to get it from my friend soon. It's a picture of me and my form 4 classmates which taken at Star Bowl, BP mall on 29th May.

Why do you chose this photo?
I can say that Form 4 is the turning point of my life. I have different classmates... And this is our first group photos.

When is the last time u ate Pizza?
Long time ago... cant remember it. may be is a few months ago.

The last song you've listened to?
'Xiao Lee Fei Dao' by Su Yong Kang

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Watching One Million Star...

Besides your own name, how do you like ppl to call u?
hmm... na yi chuan???

Tag 6 people. The following questions are related to them.
1) Ng Anlynn
2) Jessie
3) Charmaine
4) Amanda
5) Foo Kun
6) Wen Qi

Who is No.1?
My classmate, my close friend... She knows me well and can read my mind.

No. 3 has a relationship with?
Erh... No one.

Say something about No. 5.
He is very very tall (180++ cm). 'Lolipops King' ??? Very crazy... Sometimes quite serious. Creative in doing lebih things... I think i dont really understand him well. Still need some time to know him better.

How about No. 4?
oh... she used to make noise, constribute to sound pollution! (dont kill me =P) Play piano, violin and so on... Laughs a lot. I never see her cry. quite smart.

Who is No. 2?
My classmate and my friend...

Say something to No. 6!
GXH's member. quite sampat. for me, she has grown up (after i watched a movie with her today... just a random feeling!)

No comments: