31 May 2009
I went jogging with my mum in the morning. I am totally having a 'pig' life during this holidays. What i do is sleep, surfing the internet, watching tv and the most important thing is I ATE A LOT!!! At night, I went MBO to watch Terminator Salvation with my second brother and his girlfriend. For me, it's quite ok coz i din watch the other series before.
1 June 2009
PA homework made me pengzzz... I was so stucked when doing the Imbangan Duga. I checked my work for a few times to find out where's my missing RM 1000! In the end, i slept at 1.00 am.
2 June 2009
I went to school for Choral Speaking practice today. I had McFlurry for my tea break today. The remaining time i was trying to finish my PA homework.
Happy Birthday to Susin, Fong Yee and Song Wei!!! May all your wishes and dreams come true yar~
3 June 2009
Ah Pao, really very sorry. I din hear your call and msg yesterday night. I was sleeping like a pig... I saw your msn offline msg this morning. And i heard from Anlynn, you were really so lost while doing PA. This time, i will put my hp volume to the maximum! buahaha~
My 4 meals:
breakfast - kuih kacang merah + 'fat' kuih
lunch - 3/4 bowl of fried rice + a bowl of ABC soup + 2 slices of fried chicken
Dinner - 3/4 bowl of rice + ABC soup + vegetables
Supper - 1 slice of Pizza + hotdog + ice blended chocolate + hem and cheese omelet + friend fries
See? My supper!!! tmr morning i am going jogging with my mum again. Ahbor hor~ i am going to become a big fat pig!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment