I was busy serving my aunts they all last weekend... My 3 days time ended up with cleaning up the house.
I have no good mood this few days~ i cheered up myself by buying a new shirt for myself. No use~
Aduih, really a boring holidays! No vacation... No camping... Everyday stayed at home and waiting for all the tuition classes.
I lost my patient. I dont like ppl to remind me for doing some works... I was stopped them reminding me by saying : i know already... you may go out NOW!!!
XXX kena 'jackport' on Thursday. Omg~ You also can get it. I am really a failure! Is that so obvious??? i think i have to learn some 'drama skills'.
Haizzz, i made an decision by using a 50 cent coin. Watched too much HK drama le... the answer is NO. once NO, twice also NO. can see that my answer is YES. if my answer is NO, there is no second time.
Dont know what to blog... I have no interesting story. Negative mood~ Sometimes just wanna to keep myself quiet... keep the whole world quiet... School is going to reopen. It's time to keep everything. Learn to be considerate, mature and understanding...
No comments:
Post a Comment