Hi! Everyone!!!
I’m back for blogging
after 2 months…
I am having hols
and supposed to have more posts here.
But my life is all about the same!
Jogging with Callie la…
Be my mum good maid…
Surf net and TV la…
Sometimes hanging out with friends!
That’s it!
Okay…
The latest update with me?
First time use Youcam, so a bit cacat!
*I got my SPM result. It’s straight As, 5 A+, 3A & 3 A-
* I am in the THIRD batch of NS! (very “lucky”, right? The FIRST and ONLY person from TIGS in the third batch!)
*I went JPA interview on Wednesday. I chosen Law. Part of my interview:
"Na... E-Chuen? Kenapa nama engkau peliknya?" "oh... translate from chinese!" "Jadi apa maksudnya?" (oh...no! time to simply blah...)"Na dlm bahasa cina ialah biru. E? (blank!!!) erm... tetap! Chuen maksudnya cantik!" "oh... jadi biru tetap cantik! kenapa tak pakai baju warna biru? hahaha..." (Have a look at my baju kurung)" hahahahaha!"
And…
here come for my main purpose of blogging this post!
*I am going Sunway University for CAT-ACCA programme (April Intake) tomorrow!
I dont know whether you think it’s too sudden or not..
Just wish me luck, ok???
My luggage…
For those who always concern and care about me, I will miss you all! Do keep in touch yar~ :D
GOODBYE, my darling BP!
HELLO! Sunway!!!
1 comment:
Al the best ya. do take care =)
Post a Comment