Sunday, May 22, 2011

First month at Sunway :D

Snapshot_20110518_6 My latest FB profile pic.

It has been one month and 3 days  for me studying at Sunway.

Hmm… Everything is fine!

Those tiny and little matters which i worried about before i came here doesn’t happen.

1) I met a China girl form Fu Zhou as my roommate. She is quite friendly and we managed to tolerate with each other for our different life style. The only thing is: She can never tahan to see me taking improper meals. Example: cream cracker/ oats/ breads as my lunch/dinner. Whenever i take those food, she will said “OH MY GOD! That’s your lunch/dinner?!” LOL. My dear roommate, biasalah…

2) I have another nice housemates too! I never expect that i will meet a BP-ian at the unit which i am staying. Somemore is someone i know! She is my secondary school senior, Lim Sze Ling! I only saw and know her as my housemate on the 2nd day. When i was in the kitchen talking to another housemate, she came and asked me “Are you E-chuen?” haha…. She is thinner and prettier than before! (P/S: Wan Yi and Ah bee, don’t be too jealous yar! XD) I realised that all my housemates and I were taking Accounting. There were 2 from Monash University. And the rest, including me are all taking CAT/ACCA at Sunway!

3) My class consists of 27 students. Most of them were local people and some are from Muar, Perak and Terengganu. The class was quite for the first 2 weeks. Everytime entered the class i saw many of them were studying. Well… I was told it’s a normal sign. Yeap! After 2 weeks, my class is not that quiet anymore! Anyway, I used to be among the loudest in the class during my secondary school. But now, I am among the quietest in the class! HAHA!

4) My life at Sunway isn’t that “uneasy” at all. I have only about 15 hours contact hours per week during my first sem. So i can still enjoy my life but not leaving my studies behind. And… I am lucky enough to have my BP best friend a.k.a Anlynn here. She becomes my guide and advisor here~ So i can look for her whenever i face problems at Sunway. Besides that, I got other BPians here who are willing to teach or lend me their notes whenever i face difficulties in studies. Sometimes will also hang out with them.

5) For those asking me whether it’s tough to take FIA – Foundation in Accounting (before that was well known as CAT) or not, I still can’t give you an answer. Because i am still in the introductory level, taking the first 2 easiest papers. Wait until may be my second sem (start in June/July) only i manage to answer you!

To my friends who started their College/Uni lifes recently: GOOD LUCK. TAKE CARE. KEEP IN TOUCH:)

No comments: