8 March 2008
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!! Today, i went Summit with Anlynn and Charmaine. This is the first time for me and Anlynn to go lepak with Charmaine. I decided to go out even i have a long 'homework waiting list' because i think i need a rest...
I went there after my Add Maths tuition class. I went Perintis to search for a good English workbook for myself while waiting for the others. Anlynn called me and then we waited for Charmaine for a while.
We moved to Popular first because we need reference books. Weird Anlynn... Dont want to buy a guide book that costs RM 20++, she said it's expensive. But at the end she bought a story book that costs RM 30++. LOL... We stayed there for more than half hour.
Then we went GSC to buy movie tickets-Watchmen at 3.10 pm. There is still got a lot of time. We went One-stop to buy some stationery and McDonald for lunch. At first, we went PizzaHut. We walked out from there because we wanted to eat McD ice cream. Poor PizzaHut... haha!
While we were taking our lunch, there is a girl came and asked us to donate for an EIC Centre at JB. She talked...talked...talked... Ask 3 of us to donate RM 35. Hey... We are only students leh! Then she said we may donate about RM 15. Dont have enough money la... (cheating). At last she said each of us donates RM 1. Haizzz, just like Charmaine said 'po cai xiao zai' lo!
It was only 2 pm when we left McDonald. We moved to a shop (i dont know the name, but got many Teddy Bears). We decided to take some photos with the bear. But our mission failed. Then, we went to The Store Toy's Department. At first, i tried to ask a small kid to take a photos for us. I thought he is a Malay so i spoke Bahasa Malaysia to him. He looked so scared and ran away!!! Aduih.... pai seh dao~ At last we used self-timer to take photos.
What's about Watchmen??? hmm... suitable for kids because it just like Power Rangers those kinds of heroes shows? Not suitable for kids because it's too violent...
It's good for me to go lepak at Summit. At least I relax myself for 6 hours and my mood is better. I asked myself: Did I think too much until I made myself get lost? Am I too cruel? Well...
Ppl said JUST BE MYSELF!!!
1 comment:
yiii..u all went summit din jio me de lor...hahaha~
Post a Comment