I didn't update my blog for a long time already coz:
a) i'm lazy
b) i have no patient to write my blog with the SUPER slow internet connection
c) i found my blog is SUPER boring!!!
d) i'm too 'busy'
haha... Finally, the Orientation of Interact Club was a success!!! I think so la... At least all the members have their fun~
PPL spreading rumour again... Again!!! The person who kena is me and with the person whom i never contact. LOL... Should be a funny thing for me to laugh but i dont even smile at all... Luckily, all the thing settled already~ I can have my PEACEFUL day le...
Ahuh~~~ On Friday, i was waiting for a message. I dont know why i take it such an important thing. My hp finally rang in the evening. Too bad... I was taking bath!!! I know i have only the 10% of chance to make such kind of miracle happen... But IT WORKS!!! buahaha~
I think no one can understand this post... Unless you can read my mind!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment