16 November 2008
I went Summit with Anlynn again to watch Madagascar 2 escape to Africe! Hmm... Not as nice as Madagascar 1. Quite boring... After we finished watching movie, we were searching for fitting room to try the 2-pieces Satin Dress and the Black and White Stipes Dress. We did not want to try them at toilet because need to pay RM 0.20 and is not clean. haha! At last, we tried at Yong Tai. I can wear both but i dont know want to buy or not coz i scared that i couldn't find a suitable place to wear anyone of the dresses. We went for lunch before continue our shopping. Back home at 4.30 pm. At night, I asked my mum may i buy the 2-pieces Satin Dress. She said yes. haha!
18 November 2008
I went to see a dentist in the morning. I had gum problems since 2-3 years ago... My gum always bleed. The dentist said it was 'ya shi' (something like 'gum decay, whatever...), quite a terrible case, have to wash my teeth. RM 85 flung~~~ I dont like to wash teeth coz is painful. I couldnt bite anything. I went BP Walk with my family and had a big bowl of porridge as my dinner.
19 November 2008
Ah... Shopping!!! Today i went Summit with mum and sis. My parents will be off to Vietnam soon. My mum wishes to buy some new shirts for the trip and also Chinese New Year. She bought some clothes at Attack and a pair shoes at dont know which shop... We moved to BP Mall at night. I bought a long black pants. My sis coulnt find a nice Jean. My mum bought a pair of shoes again... Haha! Mum really likes to buy shoes.! She has many pair of shoes...
We are sure will be going Hong Kong and Macau on the 7th of December. I am really very happy and excited coz i never sit in an aeroplane! haha... Well, my parents, my sister and I are going there with my 3rd uncle's whole family, 4th uncle's whole family and uncle Lo's family. We are going Disney Land and a park (quite famous but i forgot it's name). Hope it will be a nice trip! haha...
20 November 2009
A boring day... Went for registeration of Add Maths tuition at night. Next year is a very challenging year for me. There is 6 subjects' tuition classes the next year. I may having my tuition classes everyday. Monday-BM, Tuesday- Physic, Wed-Add Maths, Thurs- BM, Friday- free, Sat-Chinese and Sun-Add Maths. I havent register for my PA and English tuition... Pengzzz, right? I must know how to arrange my time properly. If not, i may failed all my subjects. Aduhaizzz! FORM 4 is coming!!! FORM 4, I AM COMING!!!
That's all for today. Bye! Take care~
No comments:
Post a Comment