Friday, November 14, 2008

I had a bad day!

I am really dont have the mood for blogging these few weeks even i dont have anything to do during this holidays...

8 November 2008
Today is the celebration for the 5th Joint of HSBP & TIGS Instalation- Back to Basics... The celebration was held at my house at 7 pm. Zhen Xian, Kah Yee and Chern Jin came earlier to prepare some food. Most of them came after 7. They had BBQ and their fun. Luckily they did enjoy themselves. haha! I was busy until late in the midnight. Whole day running here and there, real tired!

9 November 2008
Woke up in the early morning because my whole body was very painful. Pain until i was very... very...very... lazy to do anything. I was just laying on the bed and watched TV at night...

10 November 2008
I went Summit in the morning with Anlynn. We planned to watch Madagascer 2-Escape to Africa
but dont have show on today. So at last we watched Max Payne. It is a violence movie, is not so nice to watch! The movie was at 2 o'clock. We still have a lot of time. We went to Charlie and top up first. Then, i decided to cut my hair. Hmm... I wish to have a new and NICE hairstyle. So i must have a proffesional hair dresser. haha! We went Fuji, but it is close on Monday. Anlynn said Headmaster is also quite nice. We cant find the hair saloon even we had asked ppl... Well, i decided to go Natural. At last, i went Scorpion. Hmm... not bad la! At least i didnt looked so 'dai' and 'tu' with the new hairstyle. haha... We went McDonald for lunch before watched movie. I was not feeling well...

After movie, we went to Perintis and Popular to see whether have form 4 textbooks or not. When we reached the first floor, we met Jia Tian with Leonard and Chi Yang their gang. We went back at 4.45 pm. I told my mum i was not feeling well. I went to have a sleep until dinner time. When i woke up, it became serious. Sitting, standing, laying and walking all couldnt make me feel comfortable...

I couldnt sleep at night because my stomach was painful enough even i had eaten some pills. It was 12 o'clock. I forced myself to sleep. But failed. I was walking from my bedroom to kitchen, from my bedroom to living room until 1.30 am. I couldnt stand for it anymore coz a long breathe could make me feel painful too... I knocked my parent's room. They fetched me to a 24 hours clinic. The doctor said it is gastric. I couldnt have a nice sleep too on that night after taking medicine...

11 November 2008
Gasrtic for whole day too even i had taken medicines... See Dr Kee at night. He said gastric too and got fever. Feel better after taking medicine...

12 November 2008
Finally felt much better...

13 November 2008
No more gastric and fever. But i started sneezing and coughing whole day. I was spreading diseases anywhere! Went out with mum at night. I bought a new long sleeve shirt. My mum bought me a dress. I dont really like the dress coz i think i look like a pregnant when i wear it??? May it's too mature... My mum said it's nice when i wear it... I visited www.nelanz.com/shop . Here got many nice shirts, skirts, dress and shoes. Visit it!!! Suddenly I had the shopping mood! haha...


Ok la...That's all. Nothing to write. My life is boring, so my blog... I have nothing to write. SPEECHLESS!!!

No comments: