Friday, August 22, 2008

Feeling stress~~~

Arggghhh, yesterday i slept at 4 smt A.M!!! I was thinking a lot of things... I just realised that i havent done anything yet and this holidays is going to an end, and i started to feel stress!

At 3.13 AM, i decided to wake up from my bed and go ironing my school uniforms... At last i didn't do so. I forced myself to fall asleep but it failed. I jumped up when i remembered i havent register for my form 4 BM tuition class-Madam Teng. Omg~ Then, i made a reminder in my cell phone because i am an absent-minded person.

I watched the clock again... It's 4.09 AM! But i still fail to fall asleep. I wanted to wake up to finish my maths tuition homework because i dont want to waste time anymore. But i didn't do so too. haha...Do you know why? Now is July for Chinese calender! lol~ Somemore i just watched Phobia with my friends on Wednesday...

I started to count down for my PMR examination. Mum was complaining at me because i didn't study after my trial exam. I kept online this holidays. I decided not to online anymore until i finish my PMR. Well...I must FAIL to do that. Aduhaizzz... It's only left 49 days after holidays!!! I was doing my calculation. 49 days divided by 8 subjects equals to 6 days for each subject... My goodness~~~ I must study hard to get my straight As!!!

Finally... i fall asleep. I woke up at 9.30 AM coz i wanted to go for registeration at ten thirty. When i went there, the tuition centre is closed. disappointed... SMSed my friend, baru know that it opens at 3 o'clock. haizzz...

No comments: