Thursday, August 21, 2008

about me~


Just dont know why... I feel like wanna to create a blog for myself today. May be i red too many blogs these few days? Or i am just too bored during this school holidays?





Hmm, let me introduce myself first. I am a fifteen-year-old girl, will be sitting on PMR soon... I dont know how to describe what kind of person i am... I only know sometimes i am not mature enough to make a GOOD decision and...hurt my friends deeply. Is not i wanna to do so, but i am just not rasional and mature enough! Well, you may say i am a childish girl...





I am the youngest daughter at home, living with a simple life... Watching TV, surffing Internet, eating, sleeping everyday. Sometimes i may lepak-ing with my friends. I am a quite noisy+kepoh girl. Becomes queit when i feel sad... Actually i just need some time to let myself calm down. Just a moment... after i will smile and laugh again.





That's all i can tell about me~ Ok la... it's late! Nightzzz...

No comments: