The last time I experienced this kind of nervous & “heart-attacked” feeling was when getting SPM result.
This time I am going to get my Foundation year result.
Well… I just realised at the very last minute, the day before result released,
“I will be getting my result through SMS!” WOW!
The either way will be log in ACCA official website to check it.
but you all know la, L-A-G!
So, I had Law class in the early morning until 11.30am.
The result will be released at 12.00pm.
Our lecturer was saying: “You all have the numb look!”
Can’t help! If we failed any paper, we couldn’t continue with our ACCA papers this sem!
Have to be “back to Foundation” :(
Right after class, the gang and I went to Medan for lunch.
We all had no appetite although we were very hungry and we never say “NO” to FOOD!
Just about I wanted to swallow my first mouth full of food,
my phone buzzzzzz! and It was 12 o’clock sharp!
I stopped “feeding” the next spoon of food into my mouth
and everyone was starring at me.
(They changed the settings at official website, will be receiving their result through email)
The girl sat beside me was saying:
“Couldn’t be la~ Dont think so much!”
I expected it was from ACCA, coz nobody will msg me at that time!
So I open the msg, it was from a strange number started with +44…
and the next thing i saw was my result!
I PASSED!
A pretty good passed. Cant complaint anymore.
I was hoping for some award but i know i couldnt get it.
Well, tears didn’t shed as I got T3 result.
I didn’t put in effort from the beginning.
and so that’s the result I should get without any complaining. :)
Hereby I announced:
I’M OFFICIALLY GRADUATED FROM FOUNDATION YEAR!!!
Can’t wait for the Graduation Day!
I had been slacking before I got the result.
I remember one of the ACCA senior said this:
“They say it's graduation. I say it's a passport to study harder.”
It’s true. All hard work should start NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment