Friday, December 31, 2010

Say goodbye to 2010!!!

In the year of 2010…

*I’m glad my classmates a.k.a bumians are getting closer with each others compared to 2009! I love them very very much… we always have the “mo qi” while answering “sensitive questions” from teachers!

*I stressed myself so much in the beginning of the year because i wasted my form 4 schooling time in the “honeymoon mood”~ My friends were shocked and thought that i had changed… I was no longer sleeping during lessons and trying my best to finish all the homework given by teachers. Haha! of course… This phenomena did not last long~ My friends were relief that i’m still the talkative E-Chuen after one month…

*I spent a lot of times with my chinese classmates… we had our reunion break time, birthday celebration and out dating every time we finished our exam! Yeah… they coloured my form 5 life time! Anlynn and I wonder if we can keep in touch in the future~

*I was no longer the committee of Interact Club, St John and Petanque Club.. I had no more chance to involve myself in installation, marching competition and petanque competition. Sigh… That’s part of my secondary school life!

*I was chosen to attend Nasional Service. Well… I was once being happy to be chosen, being excited to attend it; I was also once decided to skip it because i was not in the first batch and other personal reasons. Anyway, i told myself i shouldn’t run away from problems. I will attend it if i am in the second batch. Sorry if i was chosen in the 3rd batch. Studying is more important for me!

*I had Sunway A-Level Scholarship Interview and i got RM 8000 scholarship…Well, you may think it’s just a small matter but it did increase my confident for my undertaking future! You must know that i used to be a pessimistic girl~

*I had a sweeeet 17th birthday!!! Thanks to my buddies… They do love me very much! I hope our friendship can be last forever~ i wish it’s true that “HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS ARE YOURS TO KEEP FOREVER!!!”

*I finished my SPM exam… I admit that i did not study hard and by heart for the exam~ Getting a good result and scholarships are just too far away from me… well, may GOD bless me!

*I passed my driving test yesterday~ Before i started driving lessons, i was so excited for being a driver. But… i prefer to be a passenger after i started the lessons. Driving is tiring and bored + scary when there is traffic jam! Surprised that my driving instructor think that i am too mature~ LOL

For me, 2010 is not a good year because there are so many natural disasters~ I wish 2011 will be a wonderful year! Do keep in touch, my friends! and…

WELCOME 2011!!!

P/S: I done blogging at 11:59 pm on 31st Dec 2010. But it was not saved and i had to reblog… That’s how i began my new year, 2011!

No comments: