Monday, October 18, 2010

17 th, here I am!!!

11 October 2010 ( 农历九月初四)

11102010

一碗热腾腾的红酒面线,加上两粒红鸡蛋,迎来人生中的农历十八~

 

16 October 2010

I went D’Origin to have lunch

with my bumi-ians, Ah Pao, Callie and Amanda!

And celebrate my birthday~

image 

My piggy cake~

Ah Pao chosen the most creamy cake for me…

They planned to get my head into the cake~

Luckily, my head is heavy enough~

only get some cream on my face and

a little bit on hair! xD

17102010(003)

My new watch…

16102010(011)

They knew my house has no weighing machine…

So bought it as my present too~ haha!

 

17 October 2010

17102010

Mum bought the cake for me and

my bro who had his chinese birthday on Sunday~

 

At night…

22:54 –

22:53 –

22:51 - 

22:49 -

22:44 –

22:41 –

22:39 –

22:37 –

22:34 –

22:30 –

22:27 –

22:25 –

22:22 –

22:16 –

22:13 –

22:12 –

22 :08 –

That are 17 messages sent by my 17 friends~

It’s was planned by him who can’t remember my birthday correctly…

haha~

Thank you very much!!!

No matter what…

i wont forget all the wishing msg from others nice friends

on the same night!!!

and those who wish me through FB!!!

18 October 2010

I bought food for my friends

to thank them…

After having our recess,

they gave me a nice present!!!

image

Board of Love!!!

All the wishes from 30 ++ close friends~

Love it so much!!!!

MUACKS~~~

 THANK YOU TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS!!!

I had a memorable sweet 17th!!!

No comments: