I know that the National Service’s namelist for 2011
will be out on today (15 July) from the newspaper on 14th.
My friends and i all very about that.
Scared that our name will be appeared in the list.
Well,
is OK for me to join the NS,
as well as is in the first group
(Dec 2010 to Feb 2011).
I sent my msg on 14th night.
the system is not running
and have to try on 15th at 9 am.
I only sent my 2nd msg at 4.30 pm.
(until now haven’t got the reply yet =.=)
Then Anlynn asked me to call,
i called twice, no one pick up!
In the end, Anlynn helped me to call
before we entered tuition class.
I was aside giving her my ID number.
so worried….
After double confirmed my ID number,
Words from Anlynn’s mouth: KENA AR???
“YA!!!”
i shouted…
At firsr, felt quite sad lar~
But NOW, is really OK for me to go PLKN.
I dont know whether i will change my mind after that or not…
GOOD LUCK TO THOSE HAVEN”T GET THIER RESULT YET~
No comments:
Post a Comment