终于回来了。。。
新年假期后,
27 Feb 2010 (Saturday)
Orientation of Interact Club
The first activity of Interact Club after CNY hols.
I was the receptionist~
28 Feb 2010 (Sun)
Me & Adelyn
正月十五,
新年的最后一天,
与一年多没见的旧同学,邻居兼朋友会面!
4 March 2010 (Thurs)
Hari Sukan~
I helped in the food sales of Club Petanque.
It's not an easy job to earn money for club...
Nelly,
辛苦了!!!
St John Kontigen...
As a part of committee,
I admit that i didn't constribute much in this competition...
I only went for the practise for twice~
And i was not a good tutor too...
And i was not a good tutor too...
Coz i made a lot of mistakes.
what i did before the competition is
giving them the best wishes~
7 March 2010 (Sun)
I went for a movie with my family
at Big Cinema...
~72 家租客~
Quite nice!
I saw this book at Popular.
The first thought i had is
I should buy it for somebody
as her birthday present!
Girls,
I knew i'm bad!!!
开学后的两个星期,
想到要与同学分道扬镳,
有特别多的感触。。。
也因此特别珍惜身边每一位的你们~
不知道为什么,
总觉得自己经不起挫折~
一点点的问题,
足以让我一个头两个大!
也越来越相信:
日有所思,也有所梦。
白天所烦的问题,
总在半夜被恶梦惊醒~
梦,
也让我清楚地知道,
我渴望着什么~
想醒却醒不来!
无论如何,
我会控制自己~
今年只想考取好成绩!
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment