Thursday, December 17, 2009

Interact Zonal Assembly 2009

Yeah!!!
I joint the Interact Club Zonal Assembly
organised by Interact Council Committees
from 14-16 December 2009
at Chinese High School Batu Pahat...
the Board of Committees of Interact Zonal Assembly 2009
My parents finally said 'YES' for me to join it
the day before Zonal Assembly...
haha!
Luckily it's worth to join it!!!
Me & Jing Yi
Wan Yi - Ruby
This is the 3rd time i joint camp
and most probably is the last time for me too~
I enjoyed myself in this assembly!
I dont want myself to regret for joining this assembly...
I played..
I shouted...
I shiok with ppl...
I never do these before!!!

Oh Ya!!!
Our group, Group 1- FIRST CROWN
got the highest mark in treasure hunt!!!
I learnt a lot from this assembly...
I know a lot talented ppl during this assembly...
IT'S NICE~~~
Thanks all the ppl who gave me sweet memories!!!

No comments: