Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

~We had Na's family's reunion dinner at second uncle's house. haha! Not at my house because they want to have a more special reunion dinner-BBQ+steamboat.

~Got 'standard ang pau' from my parents and relatives...

~I stayed at my grandma's house, Negeri sembilan from monday to wednesday.

~What i did were eating, sleeping and watching tv there... In the end, i gain 1 kg in 3 days time.

~On thursday, my friends came to my house in the afternoon. There were more than 25 ppl... i think so. When my my sis's friends came, they moved to foo kun's house. I joint them...

~My uncles and cousins reached BP in the evening. We had dinner at 'Long Shan Ge'. Spent my dad RM 200++... CNY's 'special' price???

~My sis, cousins and i moved to GSC after dinner. We watched 'All's Well End's Well' by Loius Khoo. Very funny but quite POK sia~

~They went back to KL on friday. I started to do some revision for my first test. Really HATE it!!! New year also have to study...

~My parents went Singapore to visit my aunt. I couldnt follow them. I have to study for my first test!!! IISHHHHHHHH.....

~I went to Yong Peng with my bro and sis on sunday. Still have to bring along my history and PSK textbook. Well... I din study on the way too. Coz mabuk kereta. haizzz...

~We shopped at Econsave. Bought water bottles, Milo all these. RM 208 flung away again...

~We went MBO to watch The Wedding Game. It's quite funny but the story is not very
complete for me. MBO's seat is comfortable but i couldnt straighten my legs... Painful man~

That's how i spent my CNY's holiday... what i deserved are list in the following:
a) My weight has been increased.
b) Regret because didn't study for my first test.
c) Dont know how to answer my test papers.
d) Get ready to get number one among Chinese??? of course is starting from the back la...

1 comment:

佳恬~❤ said...

hahaha~e chuen..i start ply blog too~~hee...