20 October 2008
Happy Birthday to Chai Mei and Jia Tian!!! May all your wishes and dreams come true yar~
Today is the first day we went back to school after PMR... Real BORING!!! Argh... Listening to teacher telling us about what are the activities will be held on the following 3 weeks!!! Pengzzz...
Teacher asked us to write note but i was planning which day I AM NOT going to school (ponteng)! haha... After school, i went to Bkt. Perdana to do registeration for Yoga. This is my first holiday plan for putting down my weight! Hope can drop about 5 Kg in two and half months time... Can??? I think so...
21 October 2008
Happy Birthday to Siek Chin!!! Wah, many people born in October... I think i got about 10 friends born in October! Afternoon i went to Kim Bee to buy Yoga shirts... I bought two sets, cost my mum RM 87!!! A bit guilty~ I will learn by heart de... When i try to wear the shirts, 3 words came out from my mum's mouth : FAT! FAT!! FAT!!! haizzz... mum, that's why your daughter wanted to learn Yoga. Finally i finised my novel (Liu Nong Coffee Shop). I dont really like the novel because it's not an happy ending... The main character suicide, such a sad story...
22 October 2008
Didn't go to school today... Woke up at 7.15 in the morning and get ready for my Yoga lesson. One hour Yoga class, i already exhausted at the last twenty minutes! haizzz... I planned to go jogging at least twice a week during holiday to train my stamina. I wish i could buy a hulahoop (correct spelling?) too... I will also jump skipping rope. Of course, i will cut down my food. Hope all these can help me to put down my weight! Can i grow taller??? 165 cm with 45 Kg- nice, right?
Hmm, i decided to finish Form 4 history and novels during holiday besides improving my English. I think I have to read more books... And then i will go 'lepak' with my friends. Playing bowling... Watch a movie... haha! Hope my mum can be driver lo! Ah, travelling is also a nice plan! Travel with my family and then 'shop' for my new year shirts! I want to change a new style for myself... Different hairstyle and also wearing style! My brother always say that i don't know how to doll up myself, wearing all the clothes like an aunty!
Hmm... that's all! Next year i will become a new E-chuen!!! haha... hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment