Sunday, September 14, 2008

I will be back...


I am here for blogging again! let me make a summary for these 20 days...

30 August- 1 September 2008
trip to N.Sembilan and Kuala Lumpur- on the way to N.S, i was very excited. I thought i can meet my Singapore cousin again and share our stories. but mum told me she was not going just because an missunderstading or a wrong information. haizzz, sien dao~ I went to KL just eating, watching TV and sleeping. I preferd to stay at BP! Luckily, i still got the chance for shopping at Sunway Pyramid on the second day of the trip! haha... not bad lah! At least i could buy a new shirt for myself!

6 September 2008
Wah! A new hairstyle for me... I went to hair saloon and cut my hair SHORT! I had my long hair for 6 years already. when i went there and asked the hair dresser (my mum's friend) to cut it short, she was shocked! haha... my friends said i looked like went back to the 1970! They were singing 'Ye Shang Hai'. Zha dao~

10-12 September 2008
Omg~ having gerak gempur again! Well... i didn't study for it but sleeping everyday. When i was doing my KH paper, i dont know how to anwser some easy questions. I was thinking, if i got wrong these sum, i will be scolded by my teacher! Maths paper is not that east for me too. Anyway, i dont mind if i get a poor result.

13 September 2008
One more month to PMR!!! i told myslef:E-Chuen, you must study hard! You cannot repeat the same mistake again (i didn't get straight As for my UPSR). You must get straight As if not you will regret about it! No more excuses... Less online, less TV, no gossip-ing, no lepak-ing!!! STUDY!!! IT was 12.00 midnight, laying on the bed and told myself these...

Today-14 September 2008
Happy Mooncake Festival!!! Ish... Out of nowhere, thingking back what was i doing last year! Well... it was 25 September (Tuesday). I was sms-ing on my dinner time at temple. Anyway, i will not repeat the same history again...

ok la... i will be here for blogging again if i am free and have the mood. LOL~ bye!
(sorry for all the spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes, very lazy to check)

No comments: